Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Ranger Craft Scrubbie

Hi everyone, Sorry I have been MIA...and even after promising a menu Monday.  It was a holiday, and that is my excuse...I am sticking to it.

I wanted to share with you a new love of mine.  As you know, I recently attended a class with Tim Holtz and learned all about this new(to me anyway) fabulous tool from Ranger Products, called the Craft Scrubbie.  Like many of you, I love my mists and inks and while it doesn't bother me to have hands covered in ink at the end of the day most of the time....sometimes...well, if I am headed out for the night, it just isn't pretty.

Pretty, huh.  That is even after a hand wash.   And that is nothing next to some nights.

After a quick second wash and scrub with this nifty tool which you can find at the Your Memories Here store...
My hands looked like this.
Pretty good, huh?  And it only took an extra minute or two.

So, what did I make that got my hands so dirty?

Bazzil Basics cardstock, Queen and Co. felt ribbon, Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist, Prima Marketing flowers,  Ruby Rocket chipboard, misc. alphabets.
Just feeling the need to play with some mists and bright flowers.  I misted my paper using a mask made from some old Queen and Co. felt ribbon and a rainbow of Glimmer Mist colors.  I decided to clean the stash the other day and found tons of the stuff.  I added a photo mat of sorts with some gesso and then just went to town with the Prima flowers from Your Memories Here. It is a different look for me, but I think I like it.

Anyway, thanks for stopping by.

Hugs.

Nancy

4 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

LOVE your layout! I've had that craft scrubbie on my wishlist for a long time. It might be time to break down and buy it!

Heather Landry said...

I didn't even know there was such a thing! Super cool post Nancy and your layout is beeeeautiful. The prettiest page EVAH!

Cheryl Boglioli said...

Love the rainbow colors on your beautiful layout. I love my scrubbie. Works great on paints and inks.

Jessica Carter said...

Nancy,

I absolutely love this page! Love all the rainbow colors! I didn't know about the craft scrubbie either....I'll have to check it out!

-Jessica