Friday, September 2, 2011

Another Favorite Photo

Ok, I admit it...I took almost 1000 photos on our vacation and I have too many favorites to count.  So, slowly but surely I will be working my way through them and sharing them with you in their scrapbooked form.

This one was taken of the two girls after we had canoed out to the Davidson Glacier.  It was an incredibly beautiful trip.  A catamaran through the fjord, a bus to camp where we geared up, a quick hike to the canoes and then off we went.  We paddled so close to the glacier that we could see individual rocks falling out.  The girls ate glacier ice the whole way and the rugged wilderness was gorgeous.....It was cold and wet, and this photo was taken in the catamaran on the way back to town.  Did I mention we saw dozens of bald eagles, humpback whales, and seals on the way?  anyway......  That is the back story, here is the finished project.

Crate Paper Emma's Shoppepapers, die cuts, chipboard, buttons, Prima Marketing flowers, Pink Paislee alpha, The Twinery Twine

I think I will be heartbroken when I finish the Emma's Shoppe collection from Crate Paper.  It has become one of my faves.  Of course, there is always something new, right?  hee hee

Well, off to get the children doing some school.

Hugs.

Nancy

3 comments:

Carla said...

Super sweet.

Luz Maria Bruna said...

What a sweet and pretty layout!!

Heather Landry said...

That photo is so very sweet! I can't wait to see more layouts from your vacation. This one was beautiful!!!